Monday, November 2, 2015

3rd Week Guapiles, Limon - Pococi Ward

NO FAMILY EMAIL THIS WEEK SO BITS AND PIECES FROM PERSONAL EMAILS

I taught my companion how to carve a pumpkin but it was a watermelon. It didn't last long but he sure enjoyed it and loved it! I will send pictures!




We went to go cut his hair. He is a member in our ward who can't walk too much. When we returned to cut his hair he had already cut it so we helped trim up other parts that the barber shop didn't get. He loved it and his wife says he is even more handsome!


We went on a hike to a little hill/ mountain today.





Zone conference this week with President Hayes and the doctor of the area.



Remember that it is after the trial of your Faith that God answers us.  It's in his time and after you show your Faith in Him. I know we will have an answer just keep growing and practicing your Faith and Heavenly Father will answer you!

 6 And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment