The zone is doing great! We've been running around to help out everyone with their baptisms and have done a lot of divisiones lately!
I love the way that President Hayes is teaching us. He worries more about our own testimonies and growing them to return strong from the mission. I'm not the type to cut heads but when something is bad it has to be fixed. And I feel the deepest love for other missionaries although they do stupid stuff sometimes I'll always keep loving them haha
I am glad you all enjoyed the concert! Dad and Jacob both told me that it was good and taught a lot about Christ!
I haven't been able to go to the office. I should be heading there the first week of December for a meeting so I will get the packages then. I haven't asked the office if it's there but I am sure it is!
Happy Thanksgiving and I will have to send Jordyn an email wishing her a happy birthday. If I am not mistaken she will be 25 this year! SOOOOOOO OLD
I love you soooo much and hope you have a great week! I can't wait to be able to Skype you all in a month!
I love you all and I hope that you have a great Thanksgiving week! I am great just ran out of time today!
LOVE,
Elder Moss
No comments:
Post a Comment