Monday, November 16, 2015

5th Week Guapiles, Limon - Pococi Ward

Family ~

One of the hardest things to do is see oneself as they are. To look on the outside and see where I can improve and where I develop myself to become the man God needs me to be. This last week I learned a lesson that I should look in the reflections in the mirror and change myself to be more like Jesus Christ. He loves us and has shown us the way to Eternal Life. Even when we fall and make errors He still is there for us. 

I can't express how humble I am to know that Christ atoned for my sins. I saw this video the other day and it helped me understand more on how I should see the other side of the story and how I can make the better choice in the difficult life decisions. 


When we think of others and serve them with the love of Christ it will change our lives. It has changed mine and I hope that it keeps changing it. 

Although I know that I am no where near perfect or where I need to be. I am happy for this opportunity to learn and know that we all can return to live in the presence of our Heavenly Father with our family through the atonement of Jesus Christ and our works. 

I love you all!!!!

Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment