Monday, November 9, 2015

4th Week Guapiles, Limon - Pococi Ward

Family ~

A busy week with meetings in San Jose and divisiones but it was great for sure! I learned so much from President Hayes about how we need to have the Spirit to teach the Restored Gospel. I love being able to listen to him explain the scriptures and teach us how we can take the next step to strengthen my testimony. These last few weeks I have been concentrating myself in the Book of Mormon and I have seen it in a different light! My heart becomes full every time I read it and learn so much from it! 


This book has changed my life and I know with all of my heart that it is true! 
My testimony has strengthened so much from this book and want to share it with everyone! I invite everyone to read it and pray to know if it is true! Because I know that if you do it with a sincere heart you will receive an answer just like I did!

I love you all!
Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment