Monday, October 26, 2015

2nd Week Guapiles, Limon - Pococi Ward

Family ~

Another rainy week has gone by so quickly! I can't believe how quickly goes by the time! This week I went to Guacimo to do some interviews for baptisms. It is beautiful there and the bus ride was super hot! When it rains here the windows are shut in the bus so it is humid and sticky and everyone cramped in a bus ride! It feels like a sauna! Which is great that they have free saunas here!!

It is hard to see because it's camouflage but there is an iguana in the grass.

It has been rainy these last few days. When it rains it comes down very hard and floods a lot! There are a few pictures of bridges being flooded over with water because it has rained so much! The rain is great because it makes everything green and pretty and it cools down a little bit!

the bridge that was flooded




The work is going great here and I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for me here in Guapiles!

Elder Toledo and I with a pipa (coconut) and a river by the house of a member. We have seen sloths, iguanas, a giant rat or possum thing that I don't know what was! Haven't seen any monkeys yet!

I have learned so much from my companion! He is a great example of service and the love for others! He has taught me how to really love one another like Jesus loves us!

I LOVE YOU ALL
Elder Moss


No comments:

Post a Comment