Monday, June 29, 2015

15th Week San Miguel, San Jose

Family

This week we had a mission conference. The last one before President Wilkinson leaves. It was great to learn from him and have the opportunity to have such a great Mission President that helped me and showed me how I can be better. I am excited to see what will happen next with the mission. It looks like I will be on the East side with President Hayes. I can´t wait to learn from him and see his perspective on missionary work.
 
Elders Branham & Moss
Elder Branham will be in the other mission so we had the opportunity to say goodbye until a year. Now there isn´t two missionaries from Surprise North Stake in the same mission! In the end we all got separated into different missions!

I´ve learned alot this week through all of the difficulties and have been able to see life at a different point of view. I am so glad for this opportunity that I can be out of my comfort zone so that I can learn and grow to be more like Christ and be able to prepare for my future life.

Other than that Costa Rica is treating me well. Gets me a little wet but feeds me a lot of rice. Loving the rice and the creative ways they make rice into drinks and deserts! Going to have to make everyone when I get home the Pinto special with Rice and Milk!



I love you all and can´t wait to hear from you and how 4th of July was at the cabin!


Elder Moss



District from MTC

Hermana Carrera and Hermana Salcedo (Guatemala)

Elder Rios from Panama. Old Zone Leader in Gunacaste


Last Pic before the split

We had a mid Christmas party and gave gifts in our house the 25th of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment