I have to meet this dog Trelli! I think that every photo I got this week the dog was in it! Ha ha
Costa Rica San Jose East Mission is going awesome! We were able to meet President Hayes
this week and it was great! He is from Idaho and taught at BYUI. He knows the scriptures supppper well so I am excited to learn from him and better my knowledge of the scriptures!
This week was crazy with a lot of time out of my area with meetings, interviews, and service project. We went to help the other Elders in the ward dig a hole. (Couldn´t bring my camera because it is too dangerous). It was about 6 feet deep and 4 feet wide and I was expecting it to be outside! But it was inside and we had to take the floor boards out to dig the hole in the ground. I started taking the floor boards out and throwing the big rocks out when I noticed that two of the elders were not there helping. So about 10 mins later we went to go find them and they were watching the chickens fight. The man we helped dig a hole has chickens that he trains to fight through out Central America! It was cool to see them fighting and a crazy experience! We then got back to work and finished the hole. (The ground is alot softer to dig here than Guanacaste so it was alot easier!)
It has stopped raining super hard here and has been beautiful lately. There weren´t any fireworks here for the 4th of July so I will have to wait to see them but I had a good 4th of July!
I love you all so much and hope you have a great week!
Love Elder Moss

No comments:
Post a Comment