Monday, July 20, 2015

18th Week San Miguel, San Jose

Family ~

The reason we were laughing in the picture sent to you was because I was posing for the picture and my companion put his umbrella in a way to pour water on me and he soaked me so we started to laugh!

This week we had the opportunity to see a couple get married and baptized. We had 6 Elders help decorate the wedding and it turned out pretty well! It made me feel like I was back in High School with having to decorate a room for Student Council! It was super fun and the couple enjoyed it! As we left the church to go to lunch it started pouring rain and none of us had our umbrellas! I have been getting used to always being wet!

The baptisms went well and the spirit was so strong! They are a young family that is starting with a baby in Nicaragua!

Sunday we had church then we went to the memorial of the missionary who passed away this week. It really showed how we should always love one another and work hard because we don't know when our time is up.

With a new change starting (staying in San Miguel with same companion as he leaves after this transfer) I am excited to find more families that are waiting for this Gospel and to be able to be an instrument in the hands of the Lord to bring them unto His fold. I am blessed to be here and to have the support from everyone at home and I Love you all!  



Elder Moss




No comments:

Post a Comment