Monday, July 13, 2015

17th Week San Miguel, San Jose

Family ~

This week we spent alot of time helping two of our investigators getting ready to get married and baptized this next week. It has been crazy trying to get everything done and ready and on time but super great! 

All has been going well and I have learned alot this week on how I can do better and I sure have seen my faults! It was difficult for sure but it helped me rely on the Lord and the promise in 
Ether 12:27 "And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

I was able to start to work on my weaknesses as a human being so that I can apply the atonement in my life and change to become more like Christ. I am so grateful for this opportunity to learn from my mistakes and sometimes it hurts a lot! But God has given us weaknesses that we can remember Him and have Faith in Him. I am so glad for this Gospel and all I have learned on the mission and what I will learn in the future!

Have a great week and remember to pray and read the scriptures!!


Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment