Monday, June 8, 2015

12th Week San Miguel, San Jose

Family ~

This week has been a crazy week for sure! First Elder Luna has changes so my new companion is Elder Sub from Guatemala! He will be finishing his mission in 3 months so I am excited to work with him and learn lots!

So just with the changes we´ve been running around trying to get everything done. Then we had also a baptism of a daughter of a member. It was awesome to see them come back to church after a long time and see them grow in testimony of the Gospel.  

The other day it began to rain supppperr hard! I had my umbrella but still got soaked from my pants down! I was walking around the day for about 2 hours with soaking wet shoes and pants until we got cold and tired of being wet and had to return to change! Definitely fun time here during the rainy season and can´t wait for the bigger storms to come! 

Living in a city is a bit different. I´ve learned how to cross a street with cars coming for you. The public buses are always a fun experience! Never will forget riding in the buses here. The other day I was in the bus the woman right next to me passed out and fell down. Scared me because I wasn´t watching and her boyfriend started to scream ```my love`. She got up and said ``Estoy bien! Pura Vida!`` made me smile because Pura Vida is the word for everything. 

But other than that all has been great! I am loving it here in San Jose and have really grown spiritually here! I am excited to see what this new change has in store for me!

Love you all
Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment