Jacob told me that my letters are starting to become more like his so I have to change them up a little so that it´s more interesting ha ha!
This week was definitely interesting! There are 2 new companions living in the house. Elder Sub (Guatemala) and Elder Mejia (Honduras). Elder Mejia is new and fresh from the MTC and Elder Sub who is my companion will be finishing in 3 months.
The other day we had another Elder staying in the house with us and he is from El Salvador. We were able to make and try pupusas which is the traditional food from El Salvador! It turned out well even though we didn't have all of the ingredients and I will have to make some for you all when I get home!
We did a service project the other day and it was to cut down a papaya tree with a machete. I was cutting the tree by the base and did a big stroke and a bunch of water shot out. It was like a fire house of water that shot out of the tree for about 5 seconds! It was an amazing thing and I wished I had it on video!
I was able to buy a new umbrella that is big but a problem I have is that when it rains super hard and is windy from my knees down I am soaking wet. I've learned to keep an extra pair of socks in my bag for when that happens and I can change into the other socks. Learning from the past is great and we can do the same in our lives. Just like I learned to keep an extra pair of socks in my bag I also learned from all of my mistakes whether it was my fault or just natural. We can apply the atonement in our lives to live more happily and live the Gospel of Jesus Christ! I hope we all can learn from our trials and become better children of God. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Elder Moss
No comments:
Post a Comment