¨Esposas¨ In Spanish means two different things. The first is husband and wife and the other is handcuffs. It made me laugh to learn that the same word for husband and wife means handcuffs. I asked my companion why and he said that it´s because they are a pair and always holding on to the other!
| Elder Moss & Sub, Bro. Diaz |
It made me think of how a married couple should work and how they should be together to help one another and strengthen each other. Like our hands when they are used together they become stronger. Even though they are complete opposites!
Yesterday was a crazy day! Woke up and it was raining and it kept raining the entire day. I guess I just had good or bad luck but two people crashed their motorcycles in front of me. The first ran into a gate and went flying off and rolled like 3 times but was fine and we helped him up. The second was a couple that slammed into the back of a car. They were fine too then suddenly the woman fell in the street. We went to help them and she was fine just fainted but the man had a bloody hand and it was getting everywhere. I was able to use the tissues that the young women sent me awhile ago for his hand because there was nothing else. Definitely crazy that it all happened in the same day but I was glad to be there to help them.
This next week we have mission conference where I bet we will hear more about the mission being split and Thursday I will be getting my residence to be a Costa Rican so I am pretty excited for that ha ha!
The work here is going great and many people are receiving the restored Gospel. Everyday makes me grow my testimony more and more as I teach others about the plan that God has for them and the restored Gospel.
I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Love Elder Moss
PS..... I was called as District Leader over 5 companionships. Jacob could you send me some great ideas for district meetings?
![]() |
| Last meeting of the Costa Rica San Jose Mission. The mission splits into West and East now. Photo courtesy of Wilkonson's |

No comments:
Post a Comment