Family ~
 |
| Advent Calendar from Mom |
I can't believe that it's already been about 4 months on my mission! It feels like I just left last week and I feel as if my mission is too short and I need more time!
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and remember the true meaning of Christmas. And make time for Christ by reading scriptures, praying, and going to church. He has given us so much and only asks for little in return.
This week has been humbling. God has given me a gift. He has given me the gift of the Gospel to share and also the gift of a wonderful family. I am honored to have a family that loves one another and helps one another. This week I have run into families that need help physically and spiritually. It hurts me to see the pain and the troubles that they have. And I have gained such a deep love for them as I have served them just like Christ served us.
 |
| Christmas decorations from mom |
John 3:16 Porque de tal manera amó Dios al mundo que ha dado a su HijoUnigénito, para que todo aquel que en él cree no se pierda, mas tenga vida eterna.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
 |
| Baptism |
Christ came here to Earth to fulfill a purpose for all of Gods children. He loves us and serves us with his atoning blood and sacrifice. I have learned of the powers of the atonement and the love Christ has for me. I testify that he lives. That he is a glorified resurrected being. He is the Light and Life of the World. And I have no doubt in my mind that he leads and directs this church. That we have the priesthood keys here on the Earth and have a living Prophet Thomas S. Monson. I testify of these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
I love you,
Elder Moss
 |
| Family Baptism |
 |
| Baptism |
 |
| Baptism |
No comments:
Post a Comment