This last week has been amazing! We started out the month with baptisms - remember the family we found, they were all baptized and we are ready to prepare more and more to be converted unto Christ! This week Elder Cardon will be here training the leaders in this area to become a stake! Super exciting to see this happening and to see the branches grow into wards here!
We had cambios this week and I received a new companion. His name is Elder Tistoj and is from Guatemala! He is super nice and I can't wait to get to work with him! Although I will miss my old companion I am excited to see what is ahead of me. I am still in the same area the San Roque Branch (Ward) in Liberia, Guanacaste.
Something I learned this week is the power of prayer. During the MTC Elder Scott talked about the prayer and growing your relationship with God. I was talking to one of our investigators about prayer and he said that every morning he goes out to this little shack and prays. At first I thought that was a little weird. But then I thought about it, that he goes to his personal place and talks one-on-one with God. He strengthens his relationship everyday and literally talks privately with God. I learned so much from him and am trying to strengthen my prayers everyday. I hope all at home tries to do the same!
I love you all so much!
Love Elder Moss
No comments:
Post a Comment