Family ~
What can you do in a year? In a month? In a day? We are here on earth that we can receive a body and learn and grow. That we can repent. And through the atonement of Jesus Christ we can be perfected.
 |
| Trainers / Newbies at monthly checkup |
Alot has changed this last year. Tomorrow I will complete a year in Costa Rica and I have learned so much. I have learned that I need to humble myself and rely on the Lord. That I need to repent everyday and become a better man. That families are central to the purpose of God that we MUST create a family that loves one another and helps one another in God's camino (path or journey).
In Alma 34:32 says,
"For behold, this life is the time for men to prepare to meet God; yea, behold the day of this life is the day for men to perform their labors"
What labors can you do today to change your life? Pick up the scriptures and read them with your family? Get on your knees and pray to our Father in Heaven? Serve someone and humble ourselves that we may apply the atonement of Jesus Christ in our lives.
I have tasted of the sweetness of the fruit of the atonement. Now I want to share it with all of my loved ones. Although it has been the hardest year here of my life in Costa Rica I wouldn't trade it for anything. Because of this time I have had I KNOW that Christ lives. That God loves us and that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is Christ's Kingdom here on earth. His church which He guides through living Prophets and Apostles. I KNOW that the Book of Mormon is true. With all my heart and all my body I can bear testimony of these things because of the change that needed to take place in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment