Monday, September 7, 2015

25th Week San Miguel, San Jose

Family ~ 

This week was super crazy with changes and everything! I don´t have too much time (because he was chatting with his brother). But my new companion is Elder Rivanderia from Panama. He is great and I´ve learned a lot from him.

Meeting new companion

We´ve been teaching a family who just moved here into our area! It´s great because they all come and listen to the messages and they are understanding really well. They change houses because they had problems with a few neighbors before and they have some crazy stories too! 

La Paz Zone P-Day Hike

The rain here hasn´t been too strong but rainy season is starting to get in its heaviest time so we will see how it all goes!

Jungle Hike

It´s going great here and i´ve learned so much on how change myself to better situations when they become difficult. To change my attitude to see things at a better point of view and to always enjoy hard moments! 

I love you all!!

Elder Moss

Zone Hike

No comments:

Post a Comment