Monday, September 14, 2015

26th Week San Miguel, San Jose

Family ~

A week full of wonderful miracles!

We are teaching 4 families that are progressing very well and every single one of them are planning on getting married. So it will be a very stressful month or two with trying to help plan 4 weddings but I hope all goes well! 

Members dressed as clowns for the kids

We had a lesson with one of the families who committed to be baptized when he knew these things were true. At the end we finished with a prayer and he offered it. At the end of his prayer we asked him how he felt and he started tearing up and said he felt something that he has never felt before like a relief from all of his world problems. 

Elder Moss & Rivanderia - San Jose behind us

Another family amazes me because I feel like they are already members. Their kids go to mutual and institute and participate in all of the activities and are understanding so well. It shows how by the spirit we can understand so much better because sometimes I don't even know how they understand my Spanish.

Mom asked for pic with jacket covering part of costume

A week full of interviews! I had to do an interview in a different area with an Elder. It was in an area just a little dangerous and it was raining all that day. So the ground was covered in mud and we were slipping everywhere. We walked up these stairs and with houses on both sides. Got to the top super tired and was able to see San Jose in the night time! It was a crazy experience and I love going in to this area because every time it gives me great experience that I will never forget! And the feeling of safety during the mission is awesome. I have never felt so safe in my life. I feel as if I can go into any place and I will be safe and guided. (So don't worry about me at home). Being a missionary I have received so many blessings with safety and health that it just shows me everyday how the church is true!!

Our area is behind the green hill to the right.


I LOVE YOU ALL

Elder Moss


I don't have too much time but I just want you to know that I LOVE YOU Dad and hope that you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 
Mom asked me to write you a letter. I never got around to it. I haven't even written in my journal the last 4 months I've been so busy. But I want you to know that I love you and I hope you have a great BIRTHDAY! 

Please take care of my truck so that it will be in good shape when I get home! 

LOVE YOU DAD

No comments:

Post a Comment