This week was a great week! Super happy and am enjoying the cool weather here in San Miguel! The work here has been great and am super busy here. But that is an awesome thing! Conference is this week and it's crazy to think that 6 months ago I came to Costa Rica and saw my first Conference as a missionary! Super excited to watch Conference and learn and grow from all of the talks that are being prepared. I know it's going to be a good one and that each and everyone of us can have answers to all our questions if we listen and pay close attention!
| This is the investigator mom that I was talking about. The older lady that I love to joke around with |
This Wednesday I will be going to the temple so I am even more happy to have the time to go to the temple and feel the spirit so strong! The temple is one of my favorite places on Earth to go and I love being able to spend time there!
This week I have been thinking alot about authority and the priesthood and about dispensations and the plan that God has for us. I was thinking about how great it is to be apart of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. And I don't just say that it is great to be apart of a Church that helps out the needy, that has beautiful temples, or has fun activities. What I mean is to be a member of HIS Church. That I have the opportunity to have His Priesthood and that how grateful I am that all Priesthood Keys are here on Earth. God calls men as Prophets that they may lead and guide His Church. The only true church here on the Face of the Earth. I don't mean to say that with pride or arrogance but I know with all of my heart that God calls men on Earth as Prophets. That He is the same today, yesterday, and forever. And that the authority of Him is here on this Earth.
| Leaving Liberia |
Today I was staring at food and I was very hungry when a lady caught me staring she invited me and my companion to eat. It was just a great miracle and was very blessed. But after talking to her I said that I can give her the best thing I know in this world and that is the greatest gift. That gift is the knowledge that Christ lives. That he suffered and atoned for each one of us. That through revelation God calls Prophets and that we have a living Prophet here on Earth today. That the authority and Priesthood of God is here on Earth and that The Church of Jesus Christ has been restored. This is the greatest gift anyone can offer here on Earth. To share this amazing Gospel and help others come to Christ.
I Love being able to share this everyday and to be a representative of Jesus Christ. I love you all so much and hope you have a good conference week and are spiritually recharged!
Love Elder Moss
| I was trying to weigh myself but the scale was broken. |
No comments:
Post a Comment