Monday, March 23, 2015

1st Week San Miguel, San Jose

Family ~

The time has come. I´ve been changed from San Roque in Guanacaste to San Miguel in San Jose, about 40 mins from mission office. It was a little sad because of all the great times I had in the 6 months in San Roque but I know that the Lord has plans for me here.
Elder Moss

My new area is great! It´s a little cold but I am out of the dry heat! I think It´s just cold to me because I am used to the heat! But I get lots of food from members and a ward that is awesome! My new companion is Elder Luna. He is from El Salvador and was companions with Elder Branham two changes ago. Pretty crazy! 

This week was a weird one because we had changes and also a devotional with Elder Maynes and Elder Duncan from the seventy. Learned a lot from them especially the importance of the Atonement and Plan of Salvation. 

Pic from a member.
The atonement is something I think I will never truly understand how powerful it really is. Not in this life at least. Jesus came down on this Earth to complete the atonement by suffering for each and every one of our sins. He is our loving older brother that has done so much for us and has given us a celestial gift that we can use throughout our entire lifetime. We are the ones who have the ability to use this gift and open it up or disregard it. Personally for me I want to use this gift. Especially because it is so powerful. 

Sorry I ran out of time trying to get the new computer to work but I love you all and hope that we can all use the gift of the atonement! 

Love Elder Moss


Costa Rica San Jose Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment