Monday, February 15, 2016

18th Week Guapiles, Limon - Pococi Ward

I am not sure if you have received any emails from me this last Monday but they told me that the emails didn't work Monday (15th) and that we have to resend the emails. I hope you all receive my emails that I just re-sent.

I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Love, Elder Moss


(Resent on 18th)
Family ~

A very busy week for sure! Tuesday we had baptismal interviews to do so we didn't get to work in our area as much as we would of liked. Then Wednesday we went to the District Meeting and after the District meeting we had to leave early to go to San Jose because they were going to close the mountain that we have to pass through in the afternoon for all of the rain. We stayed in San Jose until the afternoon Friday and came back and worked a little bit. Then Saturday we worked until a baptism in the ward. 
A super busy week for sure but it was great because we learned a lot and had the opportunity to have a few meetings in San Jose with a member of the seventy. 

I cannot explain how much I look up to President Hayes. He has taught me so much and has helped me understand how I can be a better missionary, person, future father, future husband, and member of the Church. I am so grateful for this opportunity to be a missionary and share these simple beautiful truths with those here in Costa Rica. It has filled my heart with love and has helped me to become more and more  converted to His Gospel everyday!

I love you all so much!
Have a great week!

Elder Moss

after our journey, the reward.





No comments:

Post a Comment