Monday, October 12, 2015

30th Week San Miguel, San Jose

Family ~

I have changes this week. After 7 and a half months I will be leaving San Miguel. It´s sad to see so many people I love and have been able to share spiritual moments growing the kingdom of God here on Earth. I have been blessed the last 14 months to be able to stay in only 2 areas. This opportunity has given me more love for every area that I´ve been at. Because I have been able to get to know everyone in the area and serve them and know their needs. To strengthen them and let them know that God loves them.

Hermana Diaz y yo dispuse una actividad  

My old area
This last week we have been busy with a wedding and baptism of the Aleman Family. They are a miracle being able to find and teach them. They just came to the area about 2 months ago and we found them a week after they moved here. God prepared their way and He has a purpose for every challenge we have in our life and everything that happens. I know that he knows us personally and loves us and is here to help guide us through our challenges. We just need to let him in. He is always ready to bless us we just need to obey His commandments.

La Boda de la familia Alemán  

Bautismos de la familia Alemán
After decorating for the wedding


I will know Wednesday what my new assignment will be and who my companion is. I can´t wait to be able to serve the Lord in a different area to learn from others and share this Gospel with those who are waiting for it. 

Trip to the Temple




I Love you all and hope you have a great week!!

Love Elder Moss

It started raining and I din´t have an umbrella so members gave me this umbrella



1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic letter! And the photos are beautiful...and hilarious =).

    ReplyDelete