Tuesday, January 20, 2015

16th Week Liberia - Guanacaste Province

Family ~

Today marks 5 months of my mission. Its been the hardest 5 months of my life but the most rewarding 5 months. I want to bear my testimony of what I have gained during these 5 months here in Costa Rica.  

Guanacaste Missionaries

I know that God is our Heavenly Father. He loves us and wants the best for each and everyone of us. I know that He knows me personally. He knows my challenges, weaknesses, and what I am good at. I know that Christ lives. That he suffered for us in the Garden of Gethsemane. That He was perfect and set an example for all of us to be baptized by someone who has the proper authority of God. I know that through the atoning sacrifice of Christ we too can live with our Heavenly Father again. I know without a doubt that the Book of Mormon is true. That it is word of God and that it can help us in every aspect of our lives. I know that Joseph Smith saw Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father. That he was a Prophet of God that helped restore the Gospel here on the Earth. I know that Thomas S. Monson is the Prophet here on the Earth today. That he holds all the keys of the priesthood. I know with all of my heart that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is God's Kingdom here on Earth. That he leads the church. I have come to a better understanding of all of this and all of God's plan for His Children. I know of this to be true and invite you all to find out for yourself in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Love you
Elder Moss

2 comments:

  1. Jeremy, this is amazing! I was going to post happy birthday on your wall and I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog. I hope you continue to learn, grow, and enjoy every moment of your mission :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I (Dad) copied this comment and sent it to him so he could read. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete