Monday, November 17, 2014

7th Week Liberia - Guanacaste Province

Family ~

This week has been great! With many progressing investigators and the work going great I am so excited to see this branch grow into a ward! We had District Conference this week and this will be the last district conference because they are sending in the paperwork to turn it into a stake! Hopefully everything will go well and then in the next two or so months this district will turn into a stake. 

District Conference with President Wilkinson
While I was sitting in the conference I looked around at all of the members and I felt an immense love for each and every one of them. They are so great and I am loving the land of Pura Vida more and more! President Wilkinson talked for all 3 sessions and it was really great hearing him talk! He really knows how to get people excited to work and to go out and change things for the better. With the area of Guanacaste being one of the fastest growing areas in all of Costa Rica it's great to see the Gospel spread more and more! I am so glad to be in this area and to be able to serve here in this area! I know that I was called here for a reason to touch the hearts in the Branch of San Roque. I can't express to you all the miracles I have seen here and all the great things that have happened. Everything has shown me that I am a Child of God. That He really does have a plan for all of us! That He loves us like we don't even know. I have gained a stronger testimony of this to know that I can make it back to live with Him again. That I can become clean through the atonement of Christ. As I find the peace and joy that comes hand in hand with the cleansing power of the atonement I want to share it with everyone that I possibly can!
District Conference

I know that Christ lives. That he directs this church. That Thomas S. Monson really is a prophet of God that guides us and helps us in our lives. I know that families can be together forever and that we all can become clean and perfect through the power of the atonement. I love you all and hope you have a great week! Don't forget to say your prayers!

Love,
Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment