Monday, October 27, 2014

4th Week Liberia - Guanacaste Province

Family ~

This week has been great! We have been able to find new people and serve them! My Spanish is coming along too! I have been blessed here with the ability to play soccer. The Ticos love it when this white Gringo comes up in a white shirt and tie and plays soccer with them. Especially when I usually can show them up. (Not all the time ha ha). But soccer has been a great way for them to get to know me and trust me and open up to me. Plus its always fun to stop working for 10 minutes and play soccer for a little. We have been able to find lots of new people through soccer!  And playing 10 minutes with some Ticos has helped us find people that would like to hear our message! 


I have been out here for a month now and I love it more and more each day. I am slowly starting to call this place my home! We have a lot of work to do for the Lord and I cant wait to be able to become the best instrument in his hands.

One Book has changed my life. This Book is the Book of Mormon.

Today I finished it again and I want to testify of the powerful message this Book has. The Book of Mormon is another Testament of Jesus Christ. Similar to the Bible. The Book of Mormon talks about the people of America. Just like Christ came and taught the people in Jerusalem. Christ came to the Americas and taught them too. 


After being able to read this Book again. I have been able to gain a strong testimony of the truthfulness of it. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. That Joseph Smith translated it. And since I know that this Book is true. I know that Joseph Smith was called of God as a Prophet to restore the Gospel here on the Earth. I know that we have the true Gospel here on the Earth and that we can receive revelation from God. I know these things because I fulfilled the commitment in Moroni 10:3-5 which says if you read the Book of Mormon with real intent and a sincere heart and having Faith in Jesus Christ. If you ask of God of its truthfulness. He will tell you these things through the power of the Holy Ghost.

I challenge each and everyone of you to read the Book of Mormon. And ask for yourself if it is true. This Book has changed my life and I know that it will change yours. 

-Elder Moss

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful testimony of the Book of Mormon - great missionary!

    ReplyDelete