A beautiful sunny week here in Costa Rica! Almost the entire week was filled with sun which was great! On thursday we had a meeting with the stake president and mission president so we didn't get too much work done and on Friday we had a ward activity!
| Ward Activity |
Saturday we were able to go visit a member who lives a little far away which was great because not to many pass by to visit them.
| We went to a recent converts house to eat their chicken that they killed and this was the way to get there. (They live a little far) |
I am excited for these next weeks being able to prepare myself for Easter Sunday and General Conference to hear from God's Prophet and Apostles!
| Thank you for the package! We loved it! |
It's wonderful to be on the mission and help others come unto Christ. To share this message that I've been blessed to have in my life!
I love you all and hope you have a great week!!!
LOVE Elder Moss
| Walking the streets of Costa Rica |
I love Guapiles because even though its dry than other parts of Costa Rica and it's not as green right now there is always rain to cool it down and see green
|
Iguana we saw last night by our house and then on our wall when we were leaving this morning.
|


No comments:
Post a Comment