Monday, December 7, 2015

8th Week Guapiles, Limon - Pococi Ward

Familia ~

This week we had changes and about half of the zone had changes with a lot of new faces! Wednesday we went to San Jose to go help the sisters carry their stuff to the buses and to their areas. Well my companion and I got stuck with about 4 suitcases, 3 backpacks, 2 purses, 2 umbrellas, and a big package. It was super hard carrying everything especially in San Jose! But we were able to do it! I can only imagine what everyone was thinking watching these two young guys carrying around all of that stuff in San Jose struggling! 

I made no bake cookies! reminds me of Jordyn
It's been great here in Pococi! With the rain still going strong I am loving it! (Keeps the dirt wet so that the wind doesn't blow it up in your face).

The Christmas tree with all the gifts! Thanks mom and dad!!
Other than that the week has been normal! Seeing miracles every day as we go and  teach God's children the restored Gospel. 



I love this Gospel, Love what it's done for my life and family, love Christ and His infinite atonement, and love life!

I hope you all have an awesome week!

LOVE Elder Moss


No comments:

Post a Comment