 |
| Richard - our super hero |
Family ~
We started this week with a multizona with President Duncan of the seventy! It was awesome to hear and to listen to him be guided by the spirit to help us become better missionaries.
We had a busy week with lots of work here in San Miguel! We had the baptism of Richard. About two months ago we met him at the bus stop and I started asking him about his costume he had and we started talking about the Gospel. He is a great guy who dresses up as a super hero and goes out at night to help others. (It is part of some organization). He was baptized this last week and it was a baptism I will never forget and loved to see the change in him. Then to see him go to church with his white shirt and tie the day after was great! To see a bigger hero, which is a man who has the priesthood and the power of God.
 |
| Richard's Baptism |
Saturday and Sunday we did divisiones to invite alot of people to church. Sunday morning we woke up early and made breakfast for the members who went out and visited with us! We made french toast and hot chocolate! Then Brother Diaz and I went to a place a little far away to bring two families to church. We got there at about 8 in the morning and left their houses at about 8:15. They were two families with just the moms there. (The dads were working in construction in Guanacaste). As I saw these two families walk together for about an hour to get to church with 8 children in total it really made me realize the sacrifice we need to do to obey the commandments of God. Christ sacrificed His life for us and He asks for very little in return. It was a beautiful morning as we walked to church. Especially to teach these kids the sacrifice that we need to do to be able to assist church and obey Gods commandments.
I am so grateful for the opportunity to be here in Costa Rica and live the things that I've lived and be here to serve God and His children! I am very blessed to have this Gospel in my life and to be able to have this opportunity!
I love you so much and hope you have a great week!
Love Elder Moss
 |
| Elders of Israel - setting up the wedding |
 |
| Gabriel & Geizel Wedding Day |
 |
| Gabriel & Geizel Baptism Day |
No comments:
Post a Comment