FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!!!!!!!!! A LA MEJOR MAMA EN TODO EL MUNDO!!!!!!
This week has been an awesome week! I´ve met some great people here and the work has been going super well! Loving it more and more everyday!
![]() |
| San Jose Nightline. |
This week I tried to focus on serving others and it was amazing how it changed my week! From cleaning a house to washing a car to building a wall! I´ve never had so much fun doing chores! But it was great and I really felt the love for each person/family that I was able to serve! I was able to apply the scripture Mosiah 2:17 and really see how it was to serve others/the Lord.
Miracles from this week were amazing but I want to tell you about one of them. Elder Ruiz and I. (new Elder that lives in my little cottage). We went out to go talk to some people and try to contact someone. Well we went and we talked to a man and gave him a card. We didn´t talk long because he had to go pick up his kid from school so we went our ways then about 10 minutes later a car was honking at me and waving so I went to go see what happened and it was that same man. He chased us down and said that he was grateful for the opportunity to meet us because he has problems with his family and marriage and he doesn´t know what to do. And it ends up that we gave him a card that said ¨How can I have a happy marriage?¨ and it was a great miracle to see how the Lord works so that people can be able to hear the message of the restoration that brings peace and happiness into their lives!
![]() |
| Nightlife with Elder Moss |
I am so grateful for this opportunity to be a missionary and to serve others and be a messenger of truth. I know that if we serve others we will find a deeper love. A love of Christ for them. That we can be changed by service and that there are still Miracles here on Earth.
I love you all and hope you have a great week full of service!
Love Elder Moss
PS Jacob ~ Have some regrets because you broke your knee on your mission.
(To our family this was hilarious and most definitely Jeremy humor. Jacob would sign his emails home "No Regrets" every single week. We just found out that he has to have surgery on his knee and the injury could have formed from the Turkey Bowl - Football Game while on his mission.)
(Jacob's response - What an idiot!!)
![]() |
| Thank you YW for the pillowcase. |
| Can´t see it to well but a kid put a Honda sign on these bikes. Thought it was super funny because everyone here has honda civics |




No comments:
Post a Comment